The main rule: if the expiration date has come to an end, and the product has noticeably changed its properties, for example, it has acquired a strange smell or an unusual consistency, do not apply it to the skin and hair for anything. Expired funds should be used only for domestic purposes.
- From light shadows, shamelessly rolling when used for its intended purpose, you get a good highlighter, and light brown and gray-brown shadows will replace sculpting products.
- The trick from the previous point also works in the opposite direction: bronzers, contouring products and even blush of suitable shades can easily replace shadows.
- Shadows can be reclassified as eyeliner. To do this, you will need an eyeshadow thinner. Professional brands have such, analogues can also be found among Korean cosmetics. Wet the brush in thinner, pick up shadows and line your eyes. Instead of a thinner, you can take water, but in this case you have to sacrifice the durability of the eyeliner.
- Use shadows of appropriate shades to shape the eyebrows. With cream, by the way, you get two in one: both color and fixation.
- Matte light shadows with a yellow undertone will hide skin imperfections. Apply eye shadow to the inflammation with patting movements with a flat brush or finger.
- To subdue the eyebrows, if there are no funds intended for this at hand, you can use a colorless hygienic lipstick.
- A mattifying face cream will act as a base under the shadow.
- If a lipstick or color balm does not work well for its intended purpose: dry lips, roll into a nasty stripe, or blur along the contour, use them as a blush. Take the product on the pads of your fingers and apply to the apples of your cheeks with driving movements. An important point: this must be done before you powder.
- Cream blush can be used instead of lipstick, just apply lip balm first.
- Too light powder will mask bruises under the eyes. Apply with a patting motion to set the concealer and further brighten dark areas.
Body and hair care
- Bright shadows that cannot boast of durability, mercilessly grind into powder, and pour it into a bottle of transparent nail polish. Mix thoroughly and get a new varnish.
- Colorless lip balm will replace wax or cuticle oil. Apply generously to the skin around the nails several times a day and rub in thoroughly. You can forget about cracks and burrs.
- A hair conditioner or hair mask is a good alternative to shaving gel. They provide a smooth razor glide and soften the skin.
- If you apply a conditioner or a mask on the body in the shower, and wash it off after two or three minutes, you can do without a cream. True, owners of skin prone to rashes, it is better not to abuse it.
- Body cream with a slight movement of the hand turns into a scrub, just add ground coffee or coarse salt. A new portion should be kneaded immediately before use.
- If the facial toner leaves an unpleasant stickiness on the skin after application, pour it into a spray bottle and use as a hair spray. This trick can only be done with products that do not contain alcohol.
- Cream with acids, which turned out to be merciless to the skin of the face and caused peeling, will surely please your feet. If you regularly apply it on your shins, you can forget about ingrown hairs. At night, lubricate the feet with an acid cream, rough skin will gradually become softer.
- When you want to soften the skin of your feet as quickly as possible, a depilatory cream will come to the rescue. Apply it in a thick layer on problem areas under the cling film and wait 15 minutes, then process the feet with a file.
- Loose powder in hot summer will replace talc for the body or legs.
- Before putting on new shoes, lubricate your feet and toes with deodorant in a stick. The likelihood of corns appearing will be significantly reduced.
- Cream for the face, body, hands and feet can be applied to leather products to soften them and add shine.
- The shampoo is great for washing wool and delicate fabrics. In this case, he will compete with a shower gel and an intimate hygiene product. Even if the expiration date is over, it doesn’t matter, the sweater doesn’t care.
- Shampoos, gels and facial cleansers can be used to clean makeup brushes and sponges.
- If you have a tonic containing alcohol lying around in your bins, use it as a sanitizer: wipe your hands, mobile phone and computer keyboard.
- Nail polish is great for touching up scratches on shoes and scuffed heels.
- Clear lacquer can be used to secure free-spirited screws in eyeglass temples and to fill in scratches on lacquered furniture.
- If you have soiled the collar of your outerwear with foundation, wipe the contaminated areas with a cotton pad moistened with micellar water.
- A cotton pad and micellar water are a tandem that can restore the former look of a soiled light shoe sole.
- Bi-phase make-up remover will remove even the most stubborn marks from labels and price tags on almost any surface.
- To keep your new shoes from staining your feet, spray the inside of your shoes with hairspray.