Delicious vegan chickpea flour omelet – A traditional Indian dish that is perfect for both breakfast and dinner. In addition, this omelet is very versatile. – you can add any spices and herbs to it, as well as fill it with various vegetables. The recipe was shared by nutritionist Anna Biotorium.
And further Spaghetti from zucchini and chicken fillet: the original recipe for vegetable pasta
Chickpea omelette with avocado mousse
- 1 cup chickpea flour;
- 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour;
- a bunch of cilantro (or spinach, or other greens);
- olives – 5 pieces;
- 1 teaspoon of cumin;
- 0.5 teaspoon of turmeric;
- salt pepper – according to your taste;
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
Ingredients for Avocado Mousse
- 1 avocado;
- 1 lime;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- salt and pepper – to your taste.
- Pour all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Then add about 1/3 cup of water and mix well again.
- Finely chop the greens and olives, add to the mixture and stir.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and pour a portion of the omelet into it. Cover and fry until the omelette starts to firm up on top.
- Then turn the omelette over to the other side, brown it on both sides. Make sure the omelet is done.
- Meanwhile, prepare the avocado mousse. Pour all the ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
Enjoy your meal!
Read also Autumn must cook: seasonal recipe for pumpkin cream soup
Omelet with chickpea flour / Photo instagram
Text of the publication of Anna Biotorium:
The omelet won the poll by a slight margin. But I will give you a recipe for an unusual omelet, save the recipe, cook, try, share your impressions in the comments.
1 tbsp chickpea flour
3 tbsp flax flour
a bunch of cilantro (or spinach, or other greens)
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp turmeric
salt, pepper to taste
1 tbsp avocado oil/ghee
Pour all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Add about 1/3 cup of water and mix well again.
Finely chop the greens and olives, add to the mixture and stir.
Heat a skillet over medium heat, add oil.
Pour a portion of our omelet into it. Cover and fry until the omelette starts to firm up on top.
Then turn the omelette over to the other side, brown it on both sides. Make sure the omelet is done.
Serve with avocado mousse.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper to taste
Place the peeled avocado in a blender. Add chopped garlic cloves, squeeze lime juice, pour in a spoonful of olive oil, salt and pepper a little. Reblender the mousse to a smooth consistency.
Enjoy your meal!