Easy and healthy pumpkin puree soup everyone should cook this season. Moreover, now the shelves of stores are littered with this vegetable. Save recipe prepared by nutritionist Eva Shishova and experiment in the kitchen. We are sure that this dish will become one of your favorites.
And further The secret is in cheese and tomatoes: a non-standard idea on how to bake potatoes
pumpkin cream soup
- Pumpkin – 700 grams;
- Onion – 1 piece;
- Water – 500 milliliters;
- Cream 10% – 200 milliliters;
- Garlic – 3 cloves;
- Salt – 1 teaspoon;
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon;
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons;
- Pumpkin seeds – fifty grams;
- Crackers to taste.
- Just heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the chopped garlic on it (about 1 minute), then add the chopped onion and keep on fire for another 5 minutes.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and add to the pot. Fry for 5 more minutes. Then fill with water, bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- When the pumpkin is ready, grind everything with a blender and bring to a boil again. Pour the cream into the pan, salt, pepper and keep on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let the soup stand for another 15 minutes.
Read also Spaghetti from zucchini and chicken fillet: the original recipe for vegetable pasta
Serve pumpkin cream soup with croutons and pumpkin seeds / Photo by unsplash
Text of the publication by Eva Shishov:
How to feed your husband, child with pumpkin and love him yourself.
pumpkin cream soup
Pumpkin – 700 g
Onion – 1 pc.
Water – 500 ml
Cream 10% – 200 ml
Garlic – 3 cloves
salt – 1 tsp
Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
Olive oil – 3 tbsp
Pumpkin seeds – 50 gr.
Crackers to taste
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the chopped garlic for 1 minute, then add the chopped onion and fry for another 5 minutes. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and add to the pot. Fry for 5 more minutes. Pour everything with water, bring to a boil, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. When the pumpkin is cooked, grind everything with a blender and bring to a boil again. Pour in the cream, add salt, pepper and keep on low heat for 3 minutes. Cover the pot with a lid and let the soup stand for another 15 minutes. Serve with crackers and pumpkin seeds.