Nutritionist Nadezhda Pakhirko does not tire of proving that you can lose weight tasty and without special diets. This time she shared another useful recipe that fits into all the canons of a healthy diet. Read on to learn how to make stuffed zucchini tenderly and deliciously at home. They can be served for both lunch and dinner.
And further The best pasta breakfasts: what to cook for children
Stuffed zucchini: a step by step recipe
- Zucchini – 450 grams;
- Turkey fillet – 150 grams;
- Onion – fifty grams;
- Carrot – 60 grams;
- Tomato – 70 grams;
- Bulgur – fifty grams;
- Sour cream 10% – 40 grams;
- Dill – fifteen grams;
- Salt pepper – according to your taste.
- Boil the bulgur until almost cooked, and grind the turkey fillet into minced meat.
- Cut the zucchini into portions and remove the pulp from them.
- Grind the pulp of zucchini, onions, tomatoes and dill (you can use a blender).
- Add carrots, sour cream and spices cut into small cubes to the vegetable mass.
- Mix ground turkey, vegetable mixture and bulgur and fill the zucchini with this stuffing.
- Put them in a baking dish, cover with foil and put them in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 45 minutes (until cooked).
Enjoy your meal!
Read also What to cook for dinner: a recipe for an unusual chicken fillet with nuts and vegetables
How to cook stuffed zucchini at home / Photo instagram
The text of the publication of Nadezhda Pakhirko:
How convenient it is when you can choose what you want now. And cook something that the whole family will like. Today I am again sharing with you another recipe from the menu builder. The participants have already checked it out, such stuffed zucchini can be safely prepared for lunch.
Who will take the recipe to the piggy bank and will lose weight with this recipe, leave a like and a kind word in the comments. After all, I do it all for free.
Stuffed zucchini for lunch
KBJU per 100 g: 81/7/1/10
Zucchini – 450 gr
Turkey fillet – 150 g
Onion – 50 gr
Carrot – 60 gr
Tomato – 70 gr
Bulgur – 50 gr
Sour cream 10% – 40 gr
Dill – December 15
Salt, pepper – to taste
Grind the fillet into minced meat.
Cut the zucchini into portions, remove the pulp.
Grind onion, peeled tomato, zucchini pulp and dill, you can in a blender.
Add chopped carrots, sour cream, spices to chopped vegetables.
Boil bulgur until almost done.
Mix ground turkey, vegetable mixture and bulgur.
Fill zucchini with stuffing.
Place in a baking dish, cover with foil.
Bake at t 180°C for about 45 minutes. (until ready).