A balanced diet is the key not only to weight loss, but also to good health. An example of a competent diet was shared by nutritionist Nadezhda Zhilina.
Interesting How to achieve results in losing weight: 2 points that can change your life
A balanced diet is one that covers all the body’s needs for micro- and macronutrients, taking into account individual needs. Such nutrition helps prevent the development of various diseases, control weight, improve athletic performance,
An example of a balanced diet
- Fried eggs with tomato and cheese.
- A plate of vegetables (fresh and cooked) – 2 – 3 types. For example: sweet pepper, radish, broccoli.
- Almond nuts – 5 pieces.
A balanced diet will help you stay in shape / Photo Pixabay
Read Saggy and flabby buttocks: the causes of a common problem are named
- Bulgur pilaf with beef.
- Vegetable salad with avocado and cheese (cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, olives, cheese and avocado, olive oil and lemon juice as dressing).
- Pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Baked beets.
- Fruit for dessert.
- Lentil porridge.
- Baked zander.
- Cod liver.
- Baked vegetables (zucchini, champignons, eggplant, tomato).
- Brazil nuts.
The nutritionist emphasized that, if desired, products can be replaced with your favorite ones, but it is important to maintain the principle of balance.