This seasonal blueberry and watermelon salad is just what you need on a hot day. Fitness trainer Marina Borzhemskaya shared the recipe for a delicious dish.
Shape matters: how to choose the right type of pasta for a dish
Salad with blueberries and watermelon
- Yellow tomato – 1 piece.
- Red tomato – 1 piece.
- Lettuce leaves 5 – 6 pieces.
- Cucumber – 1 piece.
- Blueberries – 100 grams.
- Watermelon – to your taste.
- Red grapes – 8 – 10 pieces.
- Cream cheese or feta – 50 grams.
- Sesame – 1 teaspoon.
- Olive oil, salt, pepper – to your taste.
The whole family will like the salad / Photo from Marina Borzhemskaya’s Instagram
Read How to improve your well-being through nutrition: a short educational program
How to cook:
- Put lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Cut the tomatoes into rings and spread in a circle.
- Cut the watermelon into small pieces and add to the dish.
- Top with cheese, grapes and blueberries.
- Cut the cucumbers into slices and decorate the salad.
- Salt, pepper the dish, sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Summer salad is ready!