This checklist will come in handy when you run out of ideas for fun with kids. Don’t hesitate and organize some fun at home this weekend.
Interesting Good cinema for the weekend: 11 films that will cheer you up
Home entertainment checklist
- Organize a reading marathon.
- Write stories together.
- play interesting ball games.
- Draw together.
- Create a fort in your living room with blankets or cardboard boxes.
- Play board games.
- Play hide and seek.
- Have a pillow fight.
How to have a good time with children / Photo Unsplash
- Tell stories.
- Compose mazes or puzzles and solve them one by one.
- Bake cookies together.
- Record a mini movie with your camcorder and computer.
- Do play dough from scratch.
- Cook homemade pizza.
- Color or decorate the nursery.
- Prepare milkshakes.
Children love oreo milkshakes / Photo by Unsplash
- Create family book with information and pictures about each member of the family.
- Organize a small dance party.
- Write a play and perform in front of other family members.
- Learn to juggle.
- Make paper airplanes and arrange flying competitions.