There are several ways to improve your well-being. Nutritionist Ekaterina Tolstikova told about them.
Interesting Know yours: Pedan proved that soft wheat pasta is no worse than durum
How to improve well-being and reduce inflammation in the body: a brief educational program
- Include in your diet whole and colorful foods (whole grains, legumes, vegetables, herbs, fruits, berries). They contain fiber and phytonutrients that help remove toxic substances, excess hormones, reduce inflammation, and perform an antioxidant function.
- Choose “clean” food. Always read the ingredients on the products, buy products without flavor enhancers, additional ingredients, additives, stabilizers, substitutes, synthetic sweeteners, colors.
The nutritionist stressed that the cleaner the food, the better the physiological detox works.
- Consume enough protein (including vegetable). Remember that products must be free of antibiotics, growth hormones and other stimulants. Avoid sausages – it is better to eat a piece of meat or fish.
The diet should be balanced / Photo Pixabay
Useful What to eat in the morning when losing weight: products for energy and harmony
- Tidy up your fats: Eat coconut, avocado, nuts. Do not abuse oils when cooking. Control your intake of sunflower, soybean, corn, cottonseed, peanut butter. It’s best to remove them altogether if possible.
- Increase your intake of omega-3 fatty acids. These are fatty non-farm fish (mackerel / salmon / halibut / cod liver / catfish / red caviar), walnut oil and flaxseed.
- Vegetables and greens should always be in the diet.
The less heat treatment – the more useful substances, the more colorful – the stronger the protection and the better the detox and hormones work,
– added Ekaterina Tolstikova.
Another important rule – drinking mode. No drink can replace plain water. It should be with you always and everywhere.