Ideas 24 has prepared for you a photo selection of things that, thanks to the self-isolation of the owners, have changed beyond recognition. Perhaps this will inspire you.
Read also: How to spend a quarantine weekend: 50 ideas on how to “kill” time at home
1. Incredible transformation of the bathroom into a stylish and sophisticated area for relaxation
2. A little bit of cleaning, good mood, help from furry helpers and voila – the relaxation area is ready
3. An ingenious project – a bunk bed for glasses. What do you think, Elon Musk?
4. Colossal work on the reincarnation of the table
5. Treat your little friend with a DIY tower to play with from cardboard boxes.
6. Now you can have a fantastic BBQ weekend in your backyard.
7. This house finally got a change – the result is impressive
Interesting: Films about geniuses: 10 best films about brilliant personalities
8. Embroidery on a black canvas is stylish, fashionable, aesthetically pleasing
9. Fantastic transformation of the room
10. The flowerpot stand looks like a designer item.
11. Original shelves on the wall. Practical, stylish, beautiful
12. Cute doll made from old fabric
13. The handmade armrest has a shelf for various “little things” and inputs for charging smartphones or other gadgets
14. An idea for those who have everything in order with imagination and patience – an ingenious picture from coins
15. Cozy and beautiful corner for relaxation
16. Embroidered picture on the wall in a frame
17. Painting from cut fabric. Looks very stylish