How to have a good time when the cold is raging outside the window, and snow drifts have complicated going to the cinema or a restaurant? In fact, you don’t need anything grandiose – just arrange a cozy evening together with a soft blanket and warming cocktails based on Soplicawhich are easy to prepare at home. Such a surprise will pleasantly surprise your loved ones and make your evening really warm.
Egg-nog cocktail recipe / Soplica
- Add sugar and vanilla to beaten eggs.
- Beat with a whisk or in a blender until smooth.
- Pour in cold milk and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and add the cinnamon.
- Boil the drink for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring with a whisk and not bringing to a boil until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the pan from the heat, then stir for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add Soplica Hazelnut, constantly stirring the cocktail.
- Sprinkle the finished “Egg-nog” with nutmeg, pour into cups and serve.
Cocktail “Polish Coffee”
Cocktail recipe Polish Coffee / Soplica
- Pour 3/4 full of hot coffee into a warmed glass.
- Add sugar syrup and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour in Soplica Plum and stir with a cocktail spoon.
- Fill the glass to the brim with whipped cream and garnish with prunes.
- Serve hot.
Cocktail “Lemon Grog”
Cocktail recipe Lemon grog / Soplica
- Pour Soplica into freshly brewed hot tea and stir.
- Pour hot drink into glasses and garnish with cinnamon and lime spiral.
Ready! Enjoy incredible tasting cocktails with Soplica.