So you are sure that you get enough vitamins and minerals. What products should be in the grocery basket – said nutritionist Olga Usenko.
Interesting Know your own: Pedan proved that soft wheat pasta is no worse than durum
Everyone has different dietary needs and taste preferences, but in general, going shopping for healthy foods means a shopping cart filled with nutrient-dense foods.
– Usenko noted.
What foods should be at home
- Non starchy vegetables (cauliflower, asparagus, broccoli, bell pepper, onion, garlic, herbs, leek, mushrooms, cucumber).
- Fruit (oranges, bananas, apples, grapefruit, lemons, blueberries, blueberries, strawberries, pears, avocados).
- Foods containing protein (eggs, fish, chicken, minced turkey, tofu, seafood).
- starchy vegetables (sweet potatoes, potatoes, zucchini).
- Cereals and legumes (quinoa, oats, brown and brown rice, beans, buckwheat, lentils, barley, bulgur).
- Nuts, seeds and nut butter (pumpkin seeds, macadamia nuts, almonds, natural peanut butter).
Nuts are also healthy foods / Photo Pixabay
Read TOP 10 simple breakfasts that adults and children will love
- canned food (salmon, sardine, canned beans, tuna, corn).
- Oils and seasonings (olive oil, avocado oil, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, dried spices, honey).
- Dairy and non-dairy products (full-fat Greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, goat cheese, plant-based milk with a good composition).
- Snacks (dark chocolate, dried fruits, vegetable and fruit chips).
The nutritionist explained that base list. Food can be changed, because it is important that the diet is varied. You can also add “harmful” products.
The main thing is to remember that 80% should be the right foodand 20% can be left for weaknesses.