Ideas 24 have prepared for you interesting ways to use tangerine peels. You will definitely need this.
See also: Gifts for kids on Nicholas: interesting options for boys and girls
1. Dried skins can be put on shelves, drawers and in the closet with clothes
This will help prevent moths and provide cabinets with a pleasant citrus scent.
2. Brewing tea with the addition of fresh or even dried tangerine peels makes the drink vitamin and incredibly fragrant
Interesting: What to give cocktail lovers: 15 original ideas – photo
3. Fresh tangerine peel can be used to make tangerine jam and candied fruits
4. To provide potted plants with micronutrients, soak tangerine skins in water
Infuse the solution for at least a few hours, and then water the plants with it.
5. Tangerine peel can be cut in the form of a “water lily”
The resulting “figurine” can become a candlestick for an aroma candle.
6. You can make cool decor items from tangerine skins.
To do this, use a knife or kitchen molds to cut out the dough, “squeeze out” the corresponding figures.
7. Dried tangerine skins can be used to kindle a fireplace.
8. Dried and crushed skins can be added to pastries or for cooking meat
Dishes will have a special fragrant note.
9. Dried mandarin skins can be ground in a blender to a state of flour, poured with water, mixed to a mushy state, and then applied to the skin in the form of a scrub