The first thing parents and children are advised during quarantine is to create a daily routine. So everyone will work much more efficiently.
Interesting Continuation of “Euphoria” and other major film premieres: what viewers can see on OLL.TV in January
The daily routine should include time for study and physical activity, as well as general time frames for eating, cleaning, personal hygiene and rest. Here is a sample schedule that you can adapt to your family:
- 08:00 – 09:00 have breakfast, clean the room, get dressed, brush your teeth;
- 09:00 – 10:00 to complete school work;
- 10:00 – 11:30 to do physical exercises, take a walk or play in the fresh air;
- 11:30 – 12:30 have lunch and clean up;
- 12:30 – 14:30 for children – to relax or sleep, and for parents – to work;
- 14:30 – 15:30 lessons;
- 15:30 – 16:30 – do physical exercises, take a walk or play in the fresh air;
- 16:30 – 17:00 prepare food and clean;
- 17:00 – 18:00 have dinner;
- 18:00 – 19:00 take a bath / shower, change clothes, brush your teeth;
- 19:00 – 20:00 read, watch TV, play together.
What can you do during quarantine
- play classic outdoor games;
- train together;
- dance to your favorite music;
- come up with a “cleaning” game (set a timer and assign everyone a room for quick cleaning).
- take a virtual tour of regional and international zoos, museums and aquariums;
- learn more about healthy eating and try out new recipes;
- make puzzles according to the age of each;
- hold a series of family games;
- create a family tree with photos;
- read a series of books.
Create puzzles together / Photo Unsplash
- make figures and structures from plasticine or salt dough;
- create a family fort out of pillows, sheets and boxes;
- knit or embroider;
- paint drawingspainting by numbers.