So, trainer Kirill Toros showed on the video what exercises to include in your home workout plan if you want voluminous arms, but there is no time for the gym. In addition, he gave some advice on the technique of their implementation.
And further 7 most romantic comedies to watch on Valentine’s Day
It is noteworthy that the athlete focused on triceps. And this is no accident, because this muscle occupies 2/3 of the arm, and it is she who creates massiveness. Of course, the biceps also need to be trained, but today is not about that.
3 Massive Arm Exercises You Can Do at Home
- Push-ups on fists. Press your elbows to the body. Inhale down, exhale up.
- Sphinx exercise. Keep your arms parallel to each other, without spreading your elbows to the sides. As you inhale, lower yourself, touching the floor with your elbows, as you exhale, rise.
- Diamond push ups. Put your hands crosswise, direct your elbows strictly to the sides. Inhale down, exhale up.
Short workout guide
- Do each exercise 12 – 14 reps, 3 sets each. Use weights if you can.
- Should be engaged no more than 3 times a week. Remember that muscles need time to recover.
Read also 7 effective exercises for working out the buttocks: training video
The text of the publication of Kirill Toros:
How to build big arms In the video I show exercises for triceps. And I’ll immediately explain to all sofa experts, triceps occupies 2/3 of the arm and it is he who creates massiveness. Biceps also need to be trained, but today we are going to analyze triceps.
Each exercise is performed for 3 sets, 12-14 repetitions. Use weights if you can. We perform this training a maximum of 3 times a week, the muscles need time to recover. And do not forget about the warm-up before training.