EnSoul provides a platform for the sharing and actioning of knowledge. We support people to write, contribute, engage and action from the heart with the intention of creating a new world of oneness, connection and soul.
By submitting content and/or engaging with our site, you agree to our Terms & Conditions including Rules of Conduct. These are detailed below.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are a contract between you and EnSoul Group Ltd, (“EnSoul”). They govern your use of EnSoul’s websites, services, web and mobile apps, products and content (“Services”).
By using EnSoul, you agree to these Terms. If you don’t agree to any of these Terms, you can’t use or engage with EnSoul.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time.
In addition, EnSoul may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the service, at any time, without notice.
The opportunity via the EnSoul platform is to share your knowledge. As an author, you are expected to comply with local and international copyright laws. This means that if you are including work and/or material that is not yours and it is covered by standard copyright laws, you must have permission from the original author to do so.
You’re responsible for the material you contribute. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
By contributing material, you represent that doing so doesn’t conflict with any other agreement you’ve made.
If you have a copyright complaint, please contact us at [email protected]
By default your contribution to EnSoul retains all rights available to you under standard copyright laws. The work is licensed ‘All rights reserved”. This means your permission must be given for any use, reproducing or distribution of your work.
Code of Conduct
EnSoul is a space of empowerment and inspiration. We welcome uplifting, inspiring, thought provoking, and positive engagement. Our Code of Conduct guidelines are:
- We are here to support each other which means negativity and judgement on a personal level does not have a place
- All communication is to be aimed at increasing self-awareness, self-development and initiating actions that assist everyday happiness and reaching greater potential
- Accept that others may have different opinions or experiences to you
- The focus is on positive and pro-active behaviours that can help us all move forward
- If compelled to keep contributing or critiquing in a non-constructive level then this is not an appropriate site for you to remain a member of
- Do not offer prescriptive advice unless qualified to do so
- This site is not intended for minors or children under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, that information will be deleted from our databases.
Prohibited Material and Links
We do not allow material or links to people, sites and/or organisations that:
- Are abusive, threatening, racist, attacking or harassing
- Are indecent, offensive, sexually explicit or pornographic
- Denote or expose children in a sexual or inappropriate way
- Seek to gather a minor’s personal information
- Promote violence
- Infringe intellectual property, trademarks or copyright
- Is fraudulent, deceptive, or illegal
- Promotes or instigates physical injury, property damage or illegal acts
- Include programmes or material that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware
- Anything that affects the usability of the EnSoul site or applications
EnSoul may at any time, and at its sole discretion remove posts, comments, actions, articles, pictures, material, content and disable and/or terminate the accounts of members who infringe our Code of Conduct, as above, and/or Terms and Conditions, or for any other reason as deemed applicable at the time without notice.
Subscription Fees and Payment
An EnSoul business membership requires a subscription fee payable in US dollars.
In signing up as a Business Member, you give EnSoul and/or its third party financial gateway provider permission to charge your credit card for the subscription fee. Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged based on the terms of your subscription at the then-applicable subscription fee. This fee is non-refundable.
EnSoul reserves the right to change or modify the fee or payment schedule at any time. We will take all reasonable steps to notify you of these changes or modifications.
If for any reason, EnSoul is unable to affect payment via your credit or debit card, we will attempt to notify you via email and your account will be disabled until payment is received.
You are responsible for notifying EnSoul of any changes to your credit or debit card information.
You agree to pay your balance on time.
You can remove any content you have placed on the site without penalty.
If you unsubscribe prior to the expiry date of your membership no pro rata payment will be made to you.
You are responsible for and liable for any costs and expense, including attorney and collection fees, that EnSoul may incur in its efforts to collect any remaining balances due from you.
Please notify us of any billing problems or discrepancies within (30) days after they first appear on your credit or debit card statement by email to [email protected] and we will do our best to resolve for you. If you do not so notify us within the time allowed, you waive any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
EnSoul provides a platform for the sharing of knowledge for, and by people in the support of living a happier, healthy and more joyful life.
All information provided is for educational purposes only. You are responsible for your own welfare and by engaging with this site, you waive any responsibility of EnSoul for any inaccurate information or consequences of reliance on this information.
None of the content, material or opinions on this site are necessarily agreed to by EnSoul Group Ltd or any of its team members.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us on [email protected]