There are diseases that can seriously affect the work of the human body. What are these diagnoses and how to prevent their development, told KP.RU.
Diseases of the heart and blood vessels
The most common disease in the world is of cardio-vascular system. Especially often such diseases haunt residents of megacities. Constant stress, the pace of life, bad habits – all this negatively affects the functioning of the body. So, after 40 years, the vast majority of people have heart problems.
The most common causes of these problems are:
1) high blood pressure;
2) an increase in the amount of cholesterol;
To protect a person from heart disease, will help:
- healthy eating;
- reasonable physical activity;
- full sleep;
- rejection of bad habits.
If heart problems have already been detected, it is required to follow the doctor’s recommendations and take medications in a timely manner in order to avoid complications.
Cancer is the second most common disease in the world. Cancer does not spare anyone, but still there are people who should be worried in the first place.
The most common causes of cancer are:
- alcohol abuse.
It is worth noting that being overweight increases the risk of developing thirteen types of cancer.
To protect your body from cancer, the following recommendations are required:
- Lose weight. Be sure to consult a specialist with this question, since serious diseases can be the cause of obesity.
- To refuse from bad habits.
- Do not abuse sunburnbecause the sun’s rays can lead to aggressive skin cancer – melanoma.
- Move more and exercise more.
- Follow proper nutritiondo not eat semi-finished products and fast food.
Cancer screening also plays an important role in cancer prevention. It is important to have regular check-ups to detect cancer in the early stages. Then it will be easier to defeat him. You can get a diagnosis free of charge under the CHI policy at the district clinic.